Tuesday 10 December 2019

AKB48 ROMANCE KENJUU PV DOWNLOAD

May 7, Location: I was surprised with the MV, because the screentime is fairly balanced for an AKB PV , it's simple, but stylish, and has plenty of members who can pull that look, just look at Yuki, Haruna, Milky MV was weirdly done, I didn't like it, except for the close ups but overall meh. Feb 8, Location: I was shocked with Paruru though [speechless] I don't like her, but this image suits her too well, she should stick with this Undergirls: Jul 2, Location: Oct 12, Location: akb48 romance kenjuu pv

Uploader: Bajin
Date Added: 12 August 2012
File Size: 69.92 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 31477
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





PoIyrhythmMay 19, Dec 11, Oshimen: Log in or Sign up.

Jun 6, Oshimen: Feb 8, Location: May 7, Location: Jurina and Yuko as backup dancers? The K one was almost as bad. Your name or email address: Oct 12, Location: Share This Page Tweet.

We have new admins and are making big plans for and beyond. Jun 11, Location: I have only seen it in a pretty bad quality, I can't tell [sweat]. My ranking would be something like: No, create an account now. Awesome, like the effects on their voices and the song sounds a bit different than their usual songs.

Single - AKB48 31st [Sayonara Crawl] 13/05/22 | Page 48 | Stage48

On the bright side,song is great reminds me a bit of Ali Project stuffs and I like that. Yamauchi Suzuran I believe.

akb48 romance kenjuu pv

I was surprised with the MV, because the screentime is fairly balanced for an AKB PVit's simple, but stylish, rpmance has plenty of members who can pull that look, just look at Yuki, Haruna, Milky Mayuyu was owning it tho. You must log in or sign up to reply here. Apr 29, Location: I've a soft spot for team A stuff but oenjuu MV was so messy I didn't understand wth was going on at all sure, the visuals are great, the atmosphere is dark and dramatic except Yuihan's and Ricchan's partsfinally Mayu is learning how to look badass too, but overall it didn't made sense.

akb48 romance kenjuu pv

There's someone in this forum said something about manga PV. I was shocked with Paruru though [speechless] I don't like her, but this image suits her too well, she should stick with this Undergirls: Jul 2, Location: MV was weirdly done, I didn't like it, except for the close ups but overall meh.

Some girls were only visible during the whole group shots, and it's hard to pick anyone out of those.

Download MV AKB48 Romance Kenjuu - Hashiruka48

Thankfully the song is good. Takamina's heavy make up doesn't help Um I was talking about the song sooo The "group" scenes were random and just thrown there, romacne. Aug 22, Oshimen: I'm kinda lost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment